How to Register?
Register Now!We encourage early registration and payment is needed with registration. Register early to prevent class cancellation. This can easily be accomplished in the following ways:
By Mail: Mail registration form with check payable to FC Community Education, PO Box 50, Preston, MN 55965
In Person: Community Education is located at Fillmore Central Elementary School, 702 Chatfield St.,
Preston. Office Hours are 8:00-3:00pm. The office is closed on non-school days.
Register Online: www.fillmorecentral.k12.mn.us, Quick Links for Parents, Online Payments, Community
Education, Community Ed Tuition. ***Be sure to include your first and last name, telephone number and the class you are registering for.
No News is Good News - Plan on attending your class unless you hear from us. You will be notified if an activity is filled, cancelled or rescheduled.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds Prior to Start Date:
Class cancellation must be made a minimum of 3 working days prior to the class starts day for a
FULL REFUND (unless otherwise noted). No refund will be issued if you cancel with less than 3 days notice
1. One check for each activity. If a class is cancelled -your check can easily be returned.
2. Registration is not complete until payment is received. Complete registrations have priority and the class will be filled in the order received.
3. DEADLINES are important. Some activities fill before the deadline date, so register early to avoid disappointment.
4. Waiver For Children: Community Education programming is available to all children preschool through high school. Waivers and reductions are made based upon ISD #2198 guidelines for free and reduced lunch.
5. Through Horizons, adults with disabilities can access help if he or she needs assistance in classes offered by Community Education. Call for information.
6. IF SCHOOL IS CANCELLED OR CLOSED EARLY DUE TO THE WEATHER, CLASSES ARE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED.
Residents outside Fillmore Central School District are welcome to register. If class size is limited, priority will be given to Fillmore Central residents. Please use the registration form, or include all information on a sheet of paper.
School Closure or 2 Hour Late Start:
* If school is cancelled for the day, all ECFE, Preschool , and evening classes are cancelled.
* If school begins late, all morning ECFE and Preschool are cancelled. Classes that afternoon or evening will be held.
* If school dismisses early, all ECFE, Preschool and other activities are cancelled for the remainder of the day or evening.
* If school is not cancelled, but the weather is threatening, listen to KFIL for evening cancellations.
|Contact: Angi Kaase|