Thursday, April 18th, 2019
- Today will be an early dismissal at 12:30 – we will follow the early dismissal lunch schedule. No School on Friday, April 19th or Monday, April 22nd.
- 6th graders – Strength and Agility sign up sheets and the $35 fee are due to Mr. Pederson or Mr. Mensink on or before Friday April 26th.
- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine is once again planning for the sports qualifying
physical examinations for Minnesota High School Athletes on Saturday, July 27,
2019. This will be from 8 to 11 a.m. in the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center in
Rochester and the cost is $20. All 6th graders planning on participating in activities at the High School next year must have a physical on file.
- 6th graders that are interested in participating in football, volleyball, cross country, or cheerleading as well as dance next year – please sign up in the office by this Wednesday, April 17th.
- Attention students: there are 20 yearbooks for this year left if anyone would like to order. If they need an order form, they can pick one up from their teacher, the office or from Mrs. Burns.
- Students – please check the lost & found for items belonging to you – items will be donated this Wednesday.
- Happy Birthday today to Mathew Bakken, and Bobby Carroll and to Gabe Saunders, Gemma Wahl and Bobbi Nelsen this weekend!
Hot Dog on a Bun or Pulled Pork Sandwich
Fruit and Vegetable Bar