Thursday, May 30th, 2019
- 6th Grade Girls and anyone else that has not turned in your basketball jersey, turn into the elementary or Community Ed office this week
- Those that normally have afternoon snack – if you would like morning snack, please call the office.
- 4th quarter Bubble Wrap Respectful Behaviors Challenge in Ms. Baskett's Art Class . . . the winner is . . . Miss Nelson's 4th grade class! Congrats and enjoy your bubble wrap party!
- All books should be returned to the library. If you brought a book today, please bring it down as soon as possible. Thank you to all who have returned their books. Keep reading this summer!
- Students – please check lost & found for items belonging to you. Items will be donated soon.
- There are 17 yearbooks left if you are interested – see Mrs. Burns.
- Students and staff – today is Falcon Fun Day and we will run the early out schedule.
- Tryouts for dance team will be Saturday June 8 (8-11am), and June 10-13(6-8 pm each day), in the main gym of the elementary school in Preston. If you did not sign up, and or have not been getting information about this, and would like to, please contact Elisha Himli at 507-316-5388.
- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine is once again planning for the sports qualifying
physical examinations for Minnesota High School Athletes on Saturday, July 27,
2019. This will be from 8 to 11 a.m. in the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center in
Rochester and the cost is $20. All 6th graders planning on participating in activities at the High School next year must have a physical on file.
- All 5th and 6th grade band students need to take their instrument home for the summer. If you have a school instrument please make sure to check that instrument out with Mr. Ledin before leaving for the summer.
- Happy Birthday today to Kiley Wingert!
Grilled Hamburger or Hotdog
Fruit and Vegetable Bar