MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19th, 2018
- 7th, 8th, and 9th grade students: The yearbook staff is looking for some more photos for our homecoming pages. If you have any photos of you and your classmates and would be willing to share them, please see Mrs. Mehus or email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!
- FFA Fruit Sales are due to Mrs. Brown ASAP!
- Paige Donlinger please turn in your volleyball jersey!
- There will be an Active Minds meeting tomorrow during morning activity period in Ms. Simonson’s room.
- Attention graduated or ex Dance Team Members: There are uniforms missing from the dance inventory. This includes but is not limited to the warm ups. The dance uniforms are school property and they need to be returned if you are not currently an active member of the dance team. Please return the uniforms to the office ASAP.
- The blood drive is coming up, November 30th! In order to donate you must be 17 or 16 with parent permission consent form, meet height and weight requirements, be in good health, have your donor card or a government issued photo I.D. Please wear a shirt with sleeves that can go above your elbow. If you have any questions if you are eligible, please see Mr. Elliott.
- The Special Education Department is doing a fundraiser to raise money for the Special Olympics. There will be a form handed out during your first hour class either today or tomorrow in ordering a Fillmore Central Falcons Ornament. Please have the forms turned in to Mrs. Thomas by November 20th.
- Attention book lovers—Ms. Nielsen will be sending in a book order on Wednesday, November 28th. Stop in her room, pick up an order form under the pencil sharpener, and turn in your book orders and money soon!
- One Act Play auditions are tonight at 6:30 in the HS Stage Gym. The 20-person team will be announced on Tuesday. See Mrs. Whitacre if you have any questions.
- Photography Club Members – Get your photos turned in for the Soil and Water Conservation contest. You may enter 5 photos! See Mrs. Mehus if you plan to enter to pick up the entry form.
- Yearbook orders are due by November 30th to take advantage of the name stamp offer. See Mrs. Mehus if you need another form.
- Seniors: Yearbook photos are due December 3rd!!! That will be here soon!
- Junior Class Post Prom Fundraisers: Schwan’s Cares: fundraiser for Fillmore Central Post Prom (Campaign I.D. 42193). Each time that a customer orders through Schwan’s, Schwan’s will give a percentage of your cost to our fundraiser. You only spend the amount that your product is worth. It’s a win/win fundraiser!! That’s My Pan: Order customized engraved bakeware, cups, utensils, and so much more online at http://www.thatsmypan.biz/FillmoreCentral
- Contact Dorothy McKernan with questions
- Late Bus Tonight will leave Harmony at 5:40 p.m. and Preston at 6:00 p.m.
- If you would like to receive the High School Daily Announcements via email, please email Kate Brincks at email@example.com to sign up.
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer today is Krista Jorgenson.
- Today’s Lunch Menu: Chicken Alfredo Pasta w/ Breadstick OR Hamburger, Steamed Peas.