THURSDAY, February 25th, 2021
- Please complete the google form in regards to the late bus this Friday. Click Here
- Today is the last day to order a yearbook with a name stamp on the cover. See Mrs. Mehus if you need an order form. You can also order online!
- Driver’s Ed Session 1 begins this Saturday!! Registration and payment are due tomorrow at noon if you plan on being in Session 1! Click here to register!
- The following students have textbooks that need to be returned to Ms. Nielsen: Katie Pickett, Henry Liew, Lillian Powell, Audrey Bothun, Brooke Emerson, and Annika Rietheimer.
- This summer, 4-H and FFA will co-host a series of day camps for Minnesota youth. The day camps will be held on the University of Minnesota Crookston campus. The 4-H/FFA cohort is looking for camp counselors in grades 10+. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Brown to apply. More information here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n-Mn0XQthkVQueYy-5BqIj-10yH2t34HS hj07VPyi3o/edit
- Students--are you bored being stuck home during the cold temperatures? Do some writing! Ms. Nielsen has a bunch of new writing contest possibilities posted outside her classroom door. Check out the essay, play, and poetry writing opportunities, and notice that some of them come with hefty prizes! Ms. Nielsen will help you if you have questions.
- Photo Club members -the Jostens photo contest deadline is this week. See Mrs. Mehus if you have any photos that you would like to enter! These have to be school-related subjects.
- Sports Shuttle: There will be a shuttle bus leaving the High School and the Elementary School daily for practices at 3:30 pm from each site and a late bus that will leave Harmony at 5:40 pm and Preston at 6 pm each day.
- No Shuttle this Friday due to all the activities
- Beginning next week with the HS going to 4 days - we will offer shuttles on Wednesday's from both sites. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday we will still have the shuttle from Harmony to Preston as well. Late bus will run every day unless otherwise announced.
- Lunch Menu: Crispy Chicken Nuggets OR Salisbury Steak, whole grain dinner roll, Mashed Potatoes.
- If you would like to receive the High School daily Announcements, please let Kate in the HS office know. (507)886-6464 or