WEDNESDAY, September 23rd, 2020
- Reminder to students you will only have periods 1 & 2 today for distance learning due to a teacher workshop this afternoon.
- PICTURE DAY: Picture Day will be this Friday, September 25th in the Stage Gym. Students can stop in the office to get a picture order form or parents can order online with code: FE35520 https://shop.jostenspix.com/ Please wait to order until AFTER picture day.
- Flu Shot Clinic offered through Hy-Vee Pharmacy will be Tuesday, September 29th at the High School Cafeteria. Stop by the office for a consent form.
- Region 8 FFA Fall Leadership Day is Thursday, September 24th! Please see Mrs. Brown or the FFA Google Classroom to register! Please register by noon on Wednesday, September 23rd. This event will be held remotely/virtually.
- FFA Members - if you are interested in ordering an FFA jacket, please let Mrs. Brown know by Friday, September 25th. National FFA is having a sale on jackets! ($49.00)!
- The Fillmore County Journal is looking for student writers! If you are interested in writing your own student column 4-6 times during the school year, please see Ms. Nielsen this week!
- We still have a few extra copies of the 2020 yearbook. See Mrs. Mehus if you are interested.
- SAC is looking for student workers after school, before school, and on non-school days. Please contact Angi Kaase if you are interested.
- All eligibility paperwork and eligibility meeting must be completed in order to participate. 7th graders must have completed physical on file as well.
- Football: No Practice today. Thursday and Friday, we will practice as scheduled.
- Volleyball: No Practice today.
- Cross Country: Virtual workouts today.
- Late Bus: None today.
- Today’s Lunch Menu:
- If you would like to receive the High School daily Announcements, please let Kate in the HS office know. (507)886-6464 or email@example.com