WEDNESDAY, May 22nd, 2019
- LOST & FOUND!!! The lost and found is out on display, if items aren’t claimed by the end of the school year, they will be donated.
- A reminder to all 9-12 Tapestry Members - you are to eat 1st lunch and then meet at the band room doors at noon to go to the Elementary.
- Make up lessons for band will now be on Wednesday next week due to the 4th grade having to move their field trip.
- Summer Bash tickets are due on Thursday for 9-11 choir and band members. Seniors please get them to Mr. Ledin or Mrs. Holton by the end of the day today.
- There will a parent meeting to plan out rooms for next year's Monster Bash, Wednesday, May 29th at 7pm in the Varsity Gym. Important to get a good turn out as next year will be bigger than ever!
- 9-11 Band members need to be here for graduation at 1pm on Sunday. 9-11 Choir members (non-band) need to be here at 1:15 on Sunday for graduation. Everyone is required to wear their polo and black dress pants, along with black dress shoes.
- Are you looking for a way to enhance your resume as you prepare to apply for college? Would you like to gain valuable interview experience? Do you want to spend a fun week volunteering and giving back to the community? If so, you can accomplish all of this alongside your best friends while making lifelong memories simply by joining the 2019 Miss Harmony Program. Applications are due May 24th.
- Yearbooks are here! You need to have all fees and materials handed in before you can get yours!!
- Lunch accounts need to be paid in full before the end of the school year or before you can pick up your yearbook. Please check with Carole in the kitchen about your balance.
- Track— Practice in Lanesboro.
- Softball— vs. Wabasha Kellogg in Wabasha. Please dismiss players at 2:00, bus will leave Harmony at 2:10, Preston at 2:30, game will start at 5:00 p.m.
- Golf— Practice at the course in Harmony.
- Late Bus will pick up at the corner by the ball field at 5:35 and Preston at 6:00.
- If you would like to receive the High School Daily Announcements via email, please email Kate Brincks at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Today’s Lunch Menu: Italian Spaghetti, Garlic Toast, OR Deli Sub, Steamed Corn.