THURSDAY, October 21ST, 2021
- Sports Med will be at the HS on Mondays and Wednesdays, sign up in the office by 8:15AM.
- Photo club members - today is the last chance to submit photos for the phone book contest. Get them to me before you leave.
- FC Football received the #2 seed in the upcoming Section Tournament and will host Kingsland on Tuesday, October 26th at 7 pm in Harmony - lets go boys!
- FC Volleyball receives the #5 Seed in the Section Tournament and will host Wabasha-Kellogg Thursday, Oct 28th at 7 pm in Harmony. Good luck ladies!
- The Monster Bash Haunted House is open Thursdays-Sundays from now until Halloween. Hours are 7:00-9:00pm Thursday and Sunday and 7:00-10:00pm Friday and Saturday. Admission is $13 with a $3 discount if you are wearing the current Monster Bash t-shirt. T-shirts are available at the Monster Bash, or you can see Mrs. Holten, Mr. Ledin or Mrs. Whitacre to order one. Masks are required for all workers and guests.
- There will be an early dismissal at 12:30pm today and no school on Friday, October 22nd.
- MSHSL AAA application is now ready for seniors and can be found at the following link: https://www.mshsl.org/awards/student-recognition/triple-award Applications are due to Mr. Chris Mensink by Friday, November 19th Academics, Arts and Athletics The Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award, commonly known as the Triple 'A' Award, honors high school seniors throughout the state who have a 3.0 or higher-grade point average and who participate in League-sponsored athletic and fine arts activities. Nomination Criteria To be eligible for the Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award a student must: Be a high school senior at the time of nomination. Schools may nominate one senior boy and one senior girl for this award, have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of nomination, participate in at least one League-sponsored athletic program and one arts/activity program, comply with the MSHSL's Student Code of Conduct, complete the application form and submit it to the administrative region secretary by the deadline date specified by the region committee.
- If you are interested in donating blood, SIGN UP TODAY! Your blood donation is essential to saving people’s lives! The blood drive will be held on Thursday, November 4th. See Mr. Elliott or an NHS member with questions.
- There are new Scholastic book order forms available in Ms. Nielsen's room. Pick one up by the pencil sharpener in her room. Orders will be sent in on October 27.
- Houston County 4H is sponsoring Scare at the Fair to raise money for their programs. The Haunted Horse Barn is open Oct. 22nd, 23rd, 29th, and 30th from 7:00 to 10:00 PM. The cost is $10. The horse barn is located at the Houston County Fairgrounds in Caledonia.
- NO LATE BUS TODAY-FRIDAY THIS WEEK
- Today’s Lunch Menu: MACARONI & CHEESE or TURKEY DELI SANDWICH, GREEN BEANS