THURSDAY, January 27, 2022
- Sports Med will be at the HS on Mondays and Wednesdays, sign up in the office by 8:15AM
- Choir lessons will start on Monday! There are just a handful of you that still need to sign up and verify your new time for 2nd semester, please do so today.
- TNT meeting is cancelled for this week.
- The ONE ACT PLAY public performance will be this Friday at 7pm on the high school stage in Harmony. No admission charge but a free will donation will be accepted. Everyone is welcome! The team will also compete this Saturday, Jan 29th, in their sub section tournament at Lourdes HS in Rochester. The plays begin at 9am with FC performing at 12:30. The contest is open to the public with no admission charge.
- There will be an NHS meeting during activity period TODAY in the chemistry room. M. Elliott
- Prom Committee: there will be a meeting Tuesday, February 1st during morning activity period in the media center.
- Freshmen: Jostens representative will be here Tuesday, February 1st to discuss class rings/packets. Meeting will be held in the cafeteria during the activity period.
- TONIGHT the 9-12 band is scheduled to play pep band for Girls Basketball in Harmony. Meet in the band room at 6:45pm to tune. We will play once the JV game is done and we will be playing pregame only. I am aware that there is a boys basketball game that night so those students will be excused. Otherwise, everyone else is expected to be there.
- Junior Class: Tickets may be sold until February 14th.
- Post Prom Class of 2022 fundraiser: non-sport specific falcon gear. Store closes on 1/28/22 10 am. Click the following link to order:
- Post prom parent update: Parents, please note MEETING DATE change for February. We will meet Wednesday February 2nd at 6:30 at the Preston B&B Olympic Bowl. This is next week so try to reach out to the businesses you signed up to approach for donations. Spread the word to all Junior parents please. See you all next week!!!
- GBB vs Cotter
- 7/8/9th BBB in Winona Dismissal time 2:30, Bus leaves Harmony at 2:40 and Preston a 3:00
- JV/V BBB in Winona Bus leaves Harmony at 4:10 and Preston at 4:30
- Today’s Lunch Menu: EGG SALAD SLIDERS or BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH, GREEN BEANS