School Age Child Care
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to move forward in a positive approach.
The staff would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child(ren) to the SAC Program. This Community Education program is designed to provide a safe and supervised environment for children in kindergarten through grade 6.
SAC offers a variety of activities to channel children’s energies into positive growing experiences. SAC will focus on the following goals for your child:
1. To develop new friendships and work
together in cooperative group situations.
2. To gain respect for themselves, others and property.
3. To develop self-confidence.
4. To provide a safe, caring, trusting and
relaxed environment conducive to fun and
5. To provide trained, caring and respectful
staff who understand the importance of a
stable setting that meets the developmental
needs of children.
|Contact: Jessica Bradt|