One Block at a Time Child Care Center
Located at Fillmore Central Elementary
One Block at a Time Child Care Center is a well-designed child care environment to inspire curiosity and enhanced learning. We provide a warm, intimate, secure place for children to learn and explore a their own pace.
Our classrooms are specifically designed based on age group:
- Licensed for infant through preschool and kindergarten
- State certified and meet all state childcare requirements
- All staff is CPR and First Aid certified
- Thoughtfully planned developmentally appropriate activities
- Train in-depth on child-care and child-development milestones
- Receive ongoing yearly professional development training
- Preschool/ School Readiness classes included
- Meals and Snacks included
- Drop-ins (with 24-hour notice) are always welcome
Infants & Transition Rooms: Plenty of floor space and materials to stimulate optimal development.
Toddler Room: Learning centers address this age group's wide range of developmental skills.
Preschool Age Rooms: Social interaction, individual exploration, and opportunities to test independence define these spaces.