Mrs. Birch Help Me Grow In Fillmore County

Welcome to Early Intervention for the Help Me Grow in Fillmore County.

I am the Early Childhood Special Education teacher for children birth thru six years old. I am also the ECSE, educational speech and language clinician.

If you have any concerns with your child's development or speech and language skills, please contact me at 507-765-3809 or by e-mail at .

Contact: Paula Birch; Central Intake for Help Me Grow In Fillmore County