SAC Coordinators Jessica Bradt and Greg Walton along with the rest of the SAC staff would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child(ren) to the SAC Program. This program is designed to provide a safe and supervised environment for children in kindergarten through grade 6.
SAC offers a variety of activities to channel children’s energies into positive growing experiences. SAC will focus on the following goals for your child:
- To develop new friendships and work together in cooperative group situations.
- To gain respect for themselves, others and property.
- To develop self-confidence.
- To provide a safe, caring, trusting and relaxed environment conducive to fun and adventure.
- To provide trained, caring and respectful staff who understand the importance of a stable setting that meets the developmental needs of children.